Pyxis is seeking Scrum Masters who will help clients carry out their Agile projects. Scrum Masters help the Scrum team deliver a product or system while respecting the process, deadline, and budget that have been set. They act as facilitators for their own teams and Product Owner.
In addition to being facilitators, they are the guardians of the team. They protect the team against external distractions or influences. They help them to remain focused on the iteration’s objectives.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Remove impediments preventing the team from achieving the iteration’s goals
- Facilitate team meetings
- Support the team during the iteration
- Measure the team’s velocity
- Coach the team in estimating items and breaking them down into tasks
- Coach the Product Owner in maintaining and ordering the product backlog
- Help the Product Owner execute the delivery plan
- Minimum of 2 years of Agile experience as a Scrum Master
- Proficiency in both English and French (spoken and written)
- Experience as a consultant (asset)
Scrum Masters are fully-involved team members who are mainly valorized by the success of their team. They have excellent staff management and interpersonal communication skills. Plus, they have the ability to help others and to lead meetings.
Scrum Masters easily manage their time and priorities. They know how to motivate teams and have negotiation skills. They know how to manage change and to recognize its impacts.
At Pyxis, you can experiment, be yourself, focus on providing clients with impeccable services, and you are treated with respect. Also, you will benefit from our expertise and the experience we have gained over the years in executing projects with Scrum.
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply