Architecture consultants are working with software development teams. They are helping them choose their tools and technological orientations. They also contribute to the implementation of quality strategies and ensure that the engineering practices supporting iterative and incremental development are known and mastered.
Architecture consultants analyze, develop, and implements innovative solutions in various industries while respecting the business architecture of our clients.
Tasks and responsibilities
- As a consultant, carry out projects in our development centre or in the clients’ offices
- Give advice on the project’s specific architecture, technologies, and tools
- Build development teams
- Work with development team members and assist them in the adoption of Agile engineering practices
- Participate in the development of advanced business solutions based on the .NET or Java platforms
- Diagnose projects to ensure their success
- Propose risk management strategies
- Understand the clients’ business needs, operational processes, and functional requirements
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of Agile development practices (Scrum, XP, TDD, DDD, BDD, continuous integration)
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment
- Continuous learning
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience in multi-platform development environments
- Experience in embedded systems development
- Extensive knowledge of an important development platform (.NET, Java, etc.)
- Capacity to improve team performance
- Communication skills and ability to transfer knowledge
- Active participation in the IT community (visibility)
- Critical thinking, open-mindedness, and objectivity
- Capacity to address problems
- Autonomy and strong sense of responsibility
- Professionalism, client service culture, and availability
- Client satisfaction
- Degree in computer engineering, computer science, or commercial computing or equivalent experience.
Pyxis carries out large-scale projects. We often realize that teams need to improve their practices. That's where our architecture consultants step in.
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply