Pyxis is seeking Agile team coaches who will carry out projects for our clients. They will be working with organizations who want to implement or improve Agile system or software development practices.
Agile team coaches work closely with Scrum Masters to develop and perform activities allowing skills development for team members and improvement of development processes. The role of our team coaches is to share their experience and observations with all team members and to make sure that the best practices are being used. Furthermore, they ensure all teams involved in a project adhere to the overall goal that has been set.
The objective of the team coach is to help Scrum Masters develop their skills in order to rapidly become self-sufficient and benefit from Agile approaches. More specifically, the team coach supports the start-up of projects, gives advice to improve the application of Scrum throughout projects, and spreads the best practices. This coach promotes and facilitates in a cohesive manner the adoption of Agility within teams.
At Pyxis, team coaches share their knowledge of Agility. They work with people who face the same challenges and who keep improving their skills in order to better coach teams.
main tasks and responsibilities
- Carry out Agile coaching or transition projects at the clients’ site
- Help teams implement Agile development approaches
- Coach Scrum Masters to help them familiarize with their role
- Remain at the leading edge of Agile development practices and contribute to their spreading
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Agile team coach or Scrum Master
- Over 10 years of experience in computer science
- Proficiency in both English and French (spoken and written)
- Experience as a consultant (asset)
Team coaches have experience in project or team management, whether traditional or Agile. They know the mechanisms of software or system development processes as well as of the main development methods. In order to be able to meet their challenges, team coaches must be self-sufficient, versatile, passionate and dynamic. They must show diplomacy. Also, they must have facilitation skills as well as the ability to resolve conflicts.
If you wish to coach Agile teams, we want to meet you!
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply